[TowerTalk] Mosley Antennas

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antennas
From: (Tom Gerdes Jr.)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:34:59 -0500

Ok Bill, first off, why the second thoughts?  Secondly, I have a Pro67C-3 and
love it. Yes, it is a compromise antenna since it is playing 7 bands and (dare I
say) trapped. But I have worked the world using it and still don't own an amp. I
have not read anything bad about this antenna and it is very easy to assemble
and is very heavy duty. Mine is at 75' and plays very well. I am not
disappointed in the least.  Since I don't have enough room for multiple
mono-banders, this seemed to fit the bill and allow me access to all bands
except 80m and 160m.  Whatever choice you make, have fun and enjoy.

Tom  N3NXA