[TowerTalk] Stacking Distances (more info)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacking Distances (more info)
From: (
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 08:57:51 -0700

On Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:38:56 -0000 "c penna" <>
>suspect there are many stations out there thinking there antennas are
>working well ie F/B but the gain is down by the equivalent to a 2nd
>phased. Is there anyone that has confirmed my results?.

I had the same thing happen to me. I had 3 el beams for 10, 15, 20
on a 10 foot mast. I thought everything was fine until a ham moved
into my neighborhood with a Wilson System 36 Tribander. In signal
comparisons, he was louder than me on all three bands. I took down
the stack and put up a tribander. Problem solved.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

Try Juno Web: