To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TOWER SELECTION
From: (
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 00:04:25 +0000
Gentlemen I need help:
I will presently be installing a new tower installitation in Western
Virginia on a ridge that is approximately 2200 ft in elevation.  I will
have a wind factor of approximately 60 mph tops in this area.  The area
in prone to heavy lighting storms and am considering PolyPaser
equimpent.  What I would like to know if it would be feasable to use a
tower such as a heavy duty US tower or would it be better using
something in the line of a Roh 45?  The tower will be in the range of 55
to 72 ft with a 2 element 40 and a force 12 tribander system?  Any help
would be appreciated.  Direct replys would be appreciated because I
would hate to tie up the reflector.

73 and thanks for your help
Chris KG6AR
So Calif Contest Club