[TowerTalk] 40M Yagi recommendations

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40M Yagi recommendations
From: (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:10:29 -0800
Look a little deeper into the issue.  The "older one" (40-2CD) is not
the same as the XM240.  There have been reports here on TT of the CC
XM240 not being a worthy successor.

I have a 40-2CD and love it, but I would probably go with a F12 if I
had to chose between it and a CC XM240.

Good luck.

73, Dick

>From: "James Sawyer" <>
>Go with the Cush Craft.  I have the older one and it works great above my

Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)