[TowerTalk] Power Line Noise?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Power Line Noise?
From: (Gary Myers)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:23:35 -0500
Gentleman, I have just placed an offer on a parcel of land... 2 A ready for
some towers. I have one concern that I hope some of you can put to rest.
There is a high tension line that is 500' west of my property. It is the
major cross country type - I do not know somewhere in the 100's of Kv range
I suppose. I assume this will not be a noise problem. Please tell me - from
experience - this is the case (or not). I plan on stacking antennas from
50 - 140 feet - the ht line is at around 60' I suuppose and is in my S Pac
direction from NC.

thanks, Gary