[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex
From: K2QBV@cyburban.com (Joel Kornreich)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:48:00 -0500
IMPORTANT NOTICE

On November 1, 1999, First Call Communications, after representing US
Tower for 15 years, has elected to make the switch and represent the
Tri-Ex line of towers and mobile trailers.

Tri-Ex tower, a leader in manufacturing telescoping towers for amateur
and commercial customers for over 40 years is back, running and stronger
than ever. First Call is committed to bringing back the popularity once
enjoyed by Tri-Ex as the #1 crank-up tower manufacturer in the United
States.

Over the next few weeks we will be adding to our web page to keep you up
to date with the full product line, prices, availability,
specifications, up to date latest UBC stress analysis information, etc.

Tri-Ex(under Force 12 the licensee) will be working closely with First
Call Communications and can offer you:

     Telescoping steel towers from 40 to 100 feet plus.
     Various SKY NEEDLE (tubular masts) to 100 feet high and up to 60
sq  ft wind load (50 sq ft more than our competitor).
     Mobile tower trailers to 100 ft plus.
     Total turnkey A-Z installation systems available.
     All sales for Tri-Ex Towers are handled on a direct factory basis
through First Call Communications
     Total money saving packages includes Tri-Ex Tower (or tubular
mast),  rotator and a Force 12 Antenna.
     Complete tower installation in 42 states.
     Spare parts for Tri-Ex Towers are now available. eg. replacement
cables, pulleys, etc.
     First Call Communications Tri-Ex Newsletter (Informa issue 2).
     Pre Tower installation guide and Tri-Ex installation guide.

Tri-Ex is represented solely in the United States for direct factory
sales and service by First Call Communications. Force 12 is the
exclusive licensee and manufacturer of Tri-Ex Tower Corp.

The Prosistel BIG BOY rotators can now be located on a different URL
www.bigboyrotators.com

If your need for Tri-Ex is immediate, (quote, etc.) call us on our toll
free number 800-HAMTOWER (800-426-8693)

FIRST CALL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
32 GROVE STREET
SPRING VALLEY, NEW YORK 10977