[TowerTalk] ZR3, data on, ?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ZR3, data on, ?
From: baycock@HIWAAY.NET (Bill Aycock)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:19:58 -0600

Don- Actually, I got several very helpful, direct,  answers, almost all of
which seemed to think it was a pretty good antenna. Several pointed me
directly to the source, as:

>Point your browser to
This has  a good picture, and a write up (ad, really) for it.

Good luck- 73- Bill-W4BSG

At 10:59 PM 11/30/1999 +0000, you wrote:
>Bill Aycock wrote:
>> Does someone have a handy reference where I can see a pic of the ZR3?, All
>> the talk about "2' above dirt" is very interesting.- It is only curiosity,
>I too, am interested in this exotic sounding antenna. Perhaps
>Bill's request is too non-controversial to warrant a reply?
>Don KF2XF
Bill Aycock   ---   Persimmon Hill
 Woodville, Alabama, US 35776
 (in the N.E. corner of the State)