[TowerTalk] Anyone Familiar with ZX-YAGI Beams from Europe?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anyone Familiar with ZX-YAGI Beams from Europe?
From: DavidC" < (DavidC)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 00:23:18 -0500
The European ZX-YAGI company seems
to have US distributors, including one in CT, MTEnterprises  E-mail , and one
here in FL  or
E-mail address:

The beams are said to use designs by ON4UN John Devoldere.
Anyone have additional online resources describing his work?

Anyone familiar with the performance and reliability of these beams,
please?  Other comments?

My natural preference is for US made products for service and
support and other reasons but I am curious just the same ...

- Thanks! & 73, DavidC  K1YP

Sure hope they aren't marketing the 11 meter beams in the US ...
isn't the use of beams on 11 meters illegal here?  :-)

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World