[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Guy Wire Insulators: Where to find?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire Insulators: Where to find?
From: (
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:13:58 EST
In a message dated 99-12-02 14:08:48 EST, writes:

> I've looked in various archives and on-line vendor catalogs, but I cannot
>  find information on the insulators necessary to "break up" guy wire.
>  What types are generally used and where does one get them from?
       You want strain insulators; the guywires interlock so in case the 
insulator fails, the guy wire is still intact.

      Texas Towers has them. You want a #502 or smaller for typical ham 

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC
Tower Tech

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>