[TowerTalk] Mosely Pro 67-C

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosely Pro 67-C
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:56:18 EST
In a message dated 99-12-02 15:38:22 EST, diverken@chaffee.net writes:

> I came across info on the PRO 67-C by Mosely which covers 10 thru 40
>  meters. I am pretty new to Towertalk and have not seen any comments on the
>  PRO 67-C by Mosely. Does anyone have any experience with this antenna?
>  Reliability? Performance? (maybe compared to a tribander for 10-20)
>  Durability? I like the band coverage but wonder if it compromises too much
>  on 10,15 and 20. Any thoughts from owners? Last Mosely I had was TA33jr,
>  too many years ago to think about!!!

      The REAL scoop on the Mosley is found in the pages of the K7LXC & N0AX
tribander comparison report. We tested 3 Mosleys along with a couple of
Hy-Gain antennas, the KT34XA, a couple of Force 12 antennas and some more. We
tested them on-the-air and have published the results. It's over 60 pages of
protocol, data sets and summaries. It's available from
http://www.championradio.com.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC
Champion Radio Products

PS - The Mosleys under-perform the competition.