[TowerTalk] Grid Dip Meters

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Grid Dip Meters
From: (Bill Coleman AA4LR)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:50:02 -0500
On 12/8/99 9:22, Gilmer, Mike at wrote:

>I see a lot of GD meters available on eBay from time to time.
>Heathkit, Kenwood, Lodestar.
>Any recommendations?

I picked up a Heath HD-1250 Gate Dip Meter at a hamfest some years ago.
Being all solid-state, it is battery-powered and portable. Much different
from the Eico Grid Dip Meter I borrowed years ago.

However, I'd buy an antenna analyzer before spending money on a GD meter,
much more bang for the buck.

Quote: "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"
            -- Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales