[TowerTalk] Rumour about US Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rumour about US Tower
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:03:00 EST
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

      Here is a post from Bruce at US Tower. It was sent a couple of times
last week but it didn't get posted for some unknown reason. Anyway, we're
glad to have some comments from them.

To: towertalk@contesting.com <towertalk@contesting.com>
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 07, 1999 10:01 AM
Subject: Rumor about U S Tower

I would like to clear the air on a message I read from Mike Nash, ND6A.
First of all U S Tower is not and has not lost the emphasis on Amateur Radio
Towers.  U S Tower is the largest Amateur tower manufacturer in the world and
we plan on holding that position forever.  It is true that U S Tower has had
a large increase in commercial business and we hope it continues to grow.  U
S Tower has increased is manufacturing space and staff dramatically to handle
the increase in business from both Amateur and commercial sales.  U S Tower
would like to thank you for your support for the last 15 years.  Amateur
Radio towers are how we got started and we are devoted to the Amateur
community.

73's
WB6UST
Bruce Kopitar