Fw: [TowerTalk] DMSO in WD-40 (NOT)

To: <>
Subject: Fw: [TowerTalk] DMSO in WD-40 (NOT)
From: (Bill Coleman AA4LR)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:54:18 -0500
On 12/8/99 16:29, Gilmer, Mike at wrote:

>The can in front of me (>three years old) does NOT say "lubricate" anywhere.
>I guess they've changed their tune.  Maybe they've changed their formula.
>Or not.

My old cans say the same -- no "lubricant" or "lubricate" anywhere.

I suspect they changed the label.

Interesting on the web site. Note that 3in1 oil is an excellent light
lubricant, and is shown on the same page.

Quote: "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"
            -- Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales