Fw: [TowerTalk] DMSO in WD-40 (NOT)

To: <>
Subject: Fw: [TowerTalk] DMSO in WD-40 (NOT)
From: Robert Harris" < (Robert Harris)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:45:15 -0800
I would suggest you read Jimmy Weierich's email to the group concerning the
company's statement regarding WD-40.  I think it says it quite nicely.  I
have used WD-40 on aircraft (as well as a multitude of other problems) for
several years because of its lubricating as well as anti-corrosion
properties and have yet to be disappointed.  I am also sure there are better
products for lubrication and corrosion control, but this as far as I am
concerned, this is a good product and does exactly what the company says it
will do. As far as whether or not the can say it is a lubricant or not is
like picking fly crap out of the pepper, is it really necessary?  I also
have no agenda here, I just happen to like the product.   And it has a lot
better lubricating qualities than water after it evaperates. 73s
Bob Harris