[TowerTalk] Back On Topic -- Are These Parts OK for a Rohn

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Back On Topic -- Are These Parts OK for a Rohn
From: billwall@bellsouth.net (Bill Wall)
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 05:27:06 -0500
Hi Mike,
If you think Rohn is bad, look at the others. We found when purchasing new
Rohn tower, delivered by their truck, we had no problem. The ends on any
tower can be slightly bent by improper handling. When we install used
sections, we check the alignment of the legs and ends. If the ends are not
bent over 3/8" out of alignment, we bend them back into alignment.
Here is a question?  What happens to any steel when it is plated or
galvanized?
                                                               Happy
Holidays,
                                                              Bill Wall