[TowerTalk] STUB: pls help

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] STUB: pls help
From: (Sante - IK0HBN)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 01:19:01 +0100
Hi there,
I need next weekend to run 2 radios at my shack. I'll operate 10 Meter ARRL
and I will leave free all other antennas for some friends who will do a
domestic contest on 40-80. As amplifiers are planned to be using, not
having time enough to purchase a DUNESTAR filter, I have thought at a
quarter stub to be used on 10 meter radio. Do it must be grounded at its
one end or left open? What about a network of 3 stubs, always one quarter
long each in the following shape:
     |      |
     |      |
     |      |
1 QUARTER between radio-antenna
and other 2 quarter downside??
Do it worth in terms of attenuation the complication of doing such a network?
For tuning them all I have would be the INNER SWR meter at MP
Hope drawing is clear.
Thank you.
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT BY:         (.)(.)
Sante Lillo, IK0HBN                   | Home  telephone: +39-0761-407543
Localita' Saineta, 3                  | Fax on request : as above
01030 Bassano in Teverina (VT) Italy  | Cell. telephone: +39-0338-6825052
E-Mail:                 | packet: IK0HBN@IK0MIL.ILAZ.ITA.EU
Home Page: <>| DX cluster : IK0HBN > I0JBL-6