[TowerTalk] Stainless Steel Muffler Clamps

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stainless Steel Muffler Clamps
From: (
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 20:56:08 EST
FYI, I found a source for stainless steel muffler clamps; it's Summit Racing
Equipment (as in automobile racing...) located in Tallmadge, OH,  and Sparks,
NV. You can order the clamps via 1-800-230-3030 or 1-800-630-3030. They take
credit cards.
A 2-1/2" SS muffler clamp costs $7.99 @, whereas a 2-inch one costs %5.99.
The U portion isn't as long as what antenna manufacturers use, but the 2-1/2"
ones had sufficient length to mount thru a 3/8" aluminum plate and use up all
the threads on a 9/16" SS nut.
I don't get any royalties for this free's just a tip to the
Bert, N4CW