[TowerTalk] Tower ID help pls.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower ID help pls.
From: (Peter Larsen)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 00:05:58 +0000
Hi All:
The local DX club has a chance to get a 150 foot Advance
Industries "Allweld" self supporting tower for free.
It is still standing, but will be coming down in the next week.
It has a 57 inch face on the bottom section and is tapered
to the top.
Now I know Advanced when "face down" in the 80s, does any one
have any idea where I could find info on wind loading on this
tower, or any other info?
Any and all comments will be appreciated.

 Peter J. Larsen
 VE6YC  DO21wc