[TowerTalk] Antenna Manufacturers

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Manufacturers
From: (Mike Cox)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:10:07 -0600
Excuse me???

I've owned a KLM KT34A for several years now, still think it's a great
performer even though KLM has closed their doors. I owned a Mosley TA-33
before that. I have had HyGain and Cushcraft as well....

What does ANY of that have to do with whether or not a company is still in
business? I paid them their asking price for each of those
antennas....Didn't try to "squeeze" any thing out of them. Most of the time
a business fails due to poor management, or a decline of the demand for
their products rather than the customer trying to squeeze them for their

Don't see your point.

73 Mike  KI5DF