[TowerTalk] Antenna Manufacturers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Manufacturers
From: NT6B-VK7LM@dreamsoft.com (Lonnie (NT6B))
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:36:28 -0800
Hi Guys...correct except for the fact that KLM was sold for profit firstly,
then M2 evolved and still going storng...Huh Mike? and HyGain was sold to
MFJ reciently again for profit and who knows someone may by KLM again...in
the later KLM, poor management dunno but poor practices by current
ownership, I think so...anyway...my 2 cents as well....Ga Day!....Lonnie
(NT6B) (VK7LM)