[TowerTalk] My permit story ...

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] My permit story ...
From: (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:56:20 -0500
Interesting story, and apropo.  While in Tennesee over the weekend
looking for a QTH, I found some property for the ideal antenna farm.  At
a local store I was inquiring about any restrictions on the property, and
the feller I was talking to lived just down the road.  He said there were
two restrictions, no hogs and no chickens.  wow.  I asked if he was sure
as I would be putting up a few towers and asked him if that would bother
him and his response was, well, no, as long as it doesn't interfere with
my TV.  But, of  course, if I follow thru with this deal, I will
certainly look into registered restrictions and check with the county
building inspector.  Tennesse is surely different from California, many
73, de Joe AA4NN