[TowerTalk] Ultimate tower/antenna system ???????

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ultimate tower/antenna system ???????
From: millersg@dmapub.dma.org (Steve Miller)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 07:59:26 -0500 (EST)
VK3QI writes:
>I have yet to see any of the "so called" ultimate systems make provision
>for the WARC bands, namely 10, 18 and 24 mhz.

Yes, but the original post asked the following:

>Using the cumulative brain power of this reflector, what would
>be your ultimate system for a single tower?
>I want this to be as contest competitive as a single tower
>can be.

Adding WARC band antennas to the system would not result in the most
contest competitive solution due to the antenna interactions noted
previously and the fact WARC bands are not used for contesting.

Steve Miller   N8SM   millersg@dma.org   http://www.dma.org/~millersg