[TowerTalk] Re: The Ultimate One Tower System

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: The Ultimate One Tower System
From: (Pete Smith)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 12:59:34 +0000
Without messily interspersing a lot of comments throughout Guy's
interesting post, I'd just observe that Force 12's stacking data also
address gain at 20-10M and F/B at all three frequencies, and there are some
fairly wide variations, particularly in F/B, driven by both absolute height
and stacking distance.  Unfortunately, their data don't extend below
37-foot spacing, so we really don't known why they say 37 feet is the
minimum recommended.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR

Sometimes a tower is just a tower