[TowerTalk] Re: Widen the Scope - Optimum Tower

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Widen the Scope - Optimum Tower
From: (Gerald Smith)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 07:45:20 -0500
Tom took the liberty of adding towers and increasing the size. I can't
change the tower(s) configuration, permit constrains to the listed
configuration. So let me ask the group, what would you do?

I have 5 acres, flat with no surronding obstacles. I have two towers
going up, both Rohn 45 at 130 feet. The towers are 390 feet apart.

The only antenna I have bought is a DX Engineering DX40-3. I found it
new in British Columbia. A guy had bought the antenna 3+ years ago and
had never put it up (hardware still in bags). It is a full size forty,
42 foot boom. Longest element is 74 feet.

I want a single radio contest station.

Gerry, W6TER