[TowerTalk] Can Anyone Identify This Mystery Antenna Please?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Can Anyone Identify This Mystery Antenna Please?
From: DavidC" < (DavidC)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 23:36:47 -0500
I just stumbled across a photo from a trip to Hungary in 1994.
It is of a very unusual antenna that I spotted occasionally there.
Looks like a spiny globe.

I can E-mail a 5kb JPEG or a 88kb TIF file to anyone who would
like a look and who may be able to explain what it is and why that
particular design.  I only saw it on an occasional residence, didn't
notice them on commercial or government buildings, but then we
were mostly out in the village areas.

I drove folks nuts there asking about it but no-one had answers and
the folks with the antennas never seemed to be home when we were
walking by.  I love a mystery but the time is due to solve this one!  ;-)

- Thanks! & 73, DavidC  K1YP

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World