[TowerTalk] Log Periodic vs. Yagi

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Log Periodic vs. Yagi
From: DavidC" < (DavidC)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:02:11 -0500
If you check the archives you will find a rather extensive discussion
of this just a few weeks ago.

You will also be assisted by a visit to L.B. Cebik's site:

I can send you the chart of reported dimensions and performance
that I created from the web pages of manufacturers.  You will learn
from the TT archives that there is a great conflict as to the veracity
of some of those claims ... I will leave you to sort that out for yourself!

- 73 & Happy holy-day holidays! ... DavidC  K1YP

> I wonder if anyone has any experience comparing the Tennadyne-type LP to a
> yagi, such as the Force12 C-3? I have purchased the antenna comparison
> by Ward and Steve but cannot draw any practical conclusions re LP antennas
> (since they weren't addressed). Any words, pro or con, would be
> appreciated. 73 and happy holidays to all.
> Steve AA4V

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World