[TowerTalk] hardline

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] hardline
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 22:46:45 -0500
Hello all and Happy Holidays...I have recently acquired some 7/8 in
hardline...I originally thought it was Andrews ldf50a...but a close
inspection it is not...it does not have a hollow center conductor..rather
it has a rather large center conductor that is solid...the outside of the
cable resembles rather closely the Andrews product, but there are no
markings on the cable...I am anxious to find out its manufacturer and a
source for connectors...don't care to homebrew any at this stage...any
answers to this riddle??? thanks de Rick nq4i