[TowerTalk] 205CA

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 205CA
From: (Chuck Sudds)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 08:47:56 -0600
At 07:15 AM 12/27/1999 -0200, wrote:

Hi Cesar

The 205BA  was created by HyGain back in the mid to late 1970's and was a
fine antenna. The 205CA or 205CAS (stainless hardware) came out much later
and was computer modeled for: 1) highest gain. 2) Highest F/B 3) Broadest
bandwidth, etc. and has settings (measurments) for each of these conditions.

I have had one of each of these antennas and my current 205CAS cost me
$520.00 US$ new from the old HyGain factory.  They are both fine antennas.

Chuck  KØTVD

>Can someone explain me what is the difference between the 205BA and
>205CA? What is the price class of the 205CA?
>Thanks in advance.
>73 DX de PY2YP - Cesar

Chuck Sudds  KØTVD
Missouri Valley Iowa (Harrison County) U.S.A.
Heartland DX Association -