[TowerTalk] Assembly Instructions for Force 12 EF-230

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Assembly Instructions for Force 12 EF-230
From: (Karl Heimbach)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:33:17 -0600

Seems I've gotten myself into trouble.  I have my tower and rotor, mast, et
al, pre-wired and sitting on the foundation on a tilt-over base in my back
yard.  I've scheduled a crane for Thursday morning to pick the whole works
up, along with a Mosely Pro-67B, and a Force 12 EF-230.

Unfortunately, upon opening the box containing the EF-230, I've found the
assembly instructions to be missing.  Does anyone have a set they can scan
and email or fax to me?  I'll need to cancel the crane by Wednesday morning
if I don't have the 30 meter yagi together.

Thanks and regards,

Karl - W5QJ