[TowerTalk] Guy protection, your thought?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy protection, your thought?
From: (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 23:40:40 -0500
Hi David,
No, cattle fences are not illegal.  The owner of a cattle fence is just
responsible for any damage or harm that might befall whomever gets
injured by the electrified fence.  Let me just say I am no lawyer, but
think this would fall into the same category as a person who rigs a
shotgun with a string to a door which when opened would shoot the opener.
 It's all premeditated.  Would be an interesting case in court, the
electric fence dodad.
73, de Joe  -  AA4NN