[TowerTalk] Guy protection, your thought?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy protection, your thought?
From: (Gerald Smith)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 07:23:29 -0500

Good thoughts. I have elevate guy posts (5 feet). I will put IR beam
security on the posts (Optex make stuff up to 500 feet, pentetrates
weather and has 4 beams to prevent a bird from setting it off).

I need phoney camera, anyone have an idea of a source?

I will put flood lights on the towers, they will activate with the IR
beam, plus a siren.

I have "Private Property" signs and will do "High Voltage" signs.

73, Gerry