[TowerTalk] Guy protection, your thought?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy protection, your thought?
From: (
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 11:27:43 EST

> Have you been celebrating early?  He said "slip over the thimbles and
>  turnbuckles".
       Well, I've been in bed with the flu since Monday - hi.

       If that's what he said, it's a REALLY silly idea. I've never seen a
commercial installation use the type of scenario he describes. If he's really
concerned, he could use *big* cables at the bottom. Nonetheless like I said,
anyone with the right motivation and tools could do just about anything they
want. Another technique would be to build a security fence around each guy
anchor. Sounds like much ado about nothing to me.

>  And the perception is enough for a charge of negligence.

      You lost me here.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC