[TowerTalk] Wanted:HDR-300 Rotator for Parts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wanted:HDR-300 Rotator for Parts
From: rmidgett@bellsouth.net (Robin E. Midgett)
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 22:19:59 -0600
Greetings TT,
I have a HDR-300 rotator that is in bad shape I'd like to restore. I'm
interested in acquiring the upper housing and main shaft. If someone has a
non-functioning unit with those two parts in good shape, I'd like to strike
a deal. If I can't round up the parts, I'll most likely put my prop-pitch
in service with the HDR-300 control box.
I've spoken with Norm at Norm's Rotator Service, I'm holding that option as
a last resort.

73,
Robin E. Midgett KB4IDC EM66se
1/2 of the Award Winning NT4L Rover Team
http://www.almostanywhere.com/vhf/vhf.html