[TowerTalk] C C & Rs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C C & Rs
From: EAvila@caiso.com (Avila, Edward)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 08:23:59 -0800
Jeff,

Many years ago I owned a home in Lake of the Pines, CA.....CC&R country and
they too had exactly the same restrictions, no RF-producing devices allowed,
but all the fat, rich guys could put up their 3-meter satellite dishes at
will.....anyway, I put up an 80-meter wire dipole which no one could see
then went with a Ringo Ranger vertical tacked to the roof and this is when I
got hassled by the "security police" the CC&R board sent out. Bottom line, I
told them it was a "receive only" antenna and that the burden was on them to
prove otherwise.

I guess now-a-days, cordless telephones and cell phones would be banned from
this subdivision as well, according to their rules?

Good luck.....we moved out of this environment (I will never live in CC&R
country again!!!) and found a place in the County that had none and never
looked back..........73 /k6sdw