[TowerTalk] Admin change

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Admin change
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 08:23:42 EST
Hello, TowerTalkians --

    After a couple of year absence and for better or for worse, I have taken
the reins of the TowerTalk Administration again. Things won't really be any
different and comments are always solicited.

    Since this is the beginning of a new year and a new admin regime, I would
suggest that everyone take a look at the TowerTalk FAQ -  <A
HREF="http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/towertalk";>
http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/towertalk</A> It's interesting reading and has
some valuable info in it. Recommended for longtime and new members.

    Happy New Year to all TowerTalkians and the best for the coming year.

Cheers,   Steve     K7LXC
TT Administrator