[TowerTalk] Antenna Warning Signs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Warning Signs
From: k3hx@juno.com (t colbert)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:25:37 +0000
When asked, I tell the neighbors it is a shortwave antenna.

As the public has sadly been dumbed down to a level of ignorance and
learned

helplessness, speak in words that a 3rd grader would understand.
Anything

more involved will leave them slack-jawed with eyes glazed over in dull

bewilderment.  As for a sign, my favourite is "Endangered Species Area."

Peace Be With Thee.

Tim  K3HX
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.