[TowerTalk] 80 meter 4 square

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 meter 4 square
From: k4sqr@juno.com (k4sqr@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:59:26 -0500
Dan, W0VD;

See http://w4an.contesting.com/80.htm  for photos of Bill's Rohn
25G/mast/Comtek 80m 4-square.

Many Comtek 80 meter 4-Square customers have used 24 feet of Rohn HDBX
tower sections supporting 2"  tapered aluminum stingers successfully for
more than 7 years.

Since Rohn has discontinued this model, the Rohn 20/25G series will
probably become more popular in this type of installation.

Also see www.mgs4u.com/tower.htm  for tower insulator information and
photos.

If you are not home brewing a unit, www.comteksystems.com  will be your
last stop for a phasing coupler by the 4-Square expert company.

73-GL,

Jim Miller, K4SQR
http://www.comteksystems.com
4-Square Phasing, Stack Yagi