Fwd: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Tri-Ex

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Tri-Ex
From: Bob Otto <N8NGA@one.net> (Bob Otto)
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 10:09:48 -0500
Hello Dan,

Dang I hate to to do this....but I can't help myself <chuckle>

No, not all companies need to certify ISO9001.  I disagree strongly
that certification companies are scammers!!  Here's a thought for you
Dan.  Perhaps you have NOT lost any business by not
certifying..........perhaps you have NOT gained any either??

Perhaps you have lost PROFIT by not certifying?  Most companies who do
embrace the concepts required by certification realize more profits in
the long run due to reduced scrap, labor, and better customer
acceptance. The certification doesn't insure this............it just
says you took the time to make sure it's right.  Whether you choose to
embrace the concepts for your business is your own decision, and
that's what determines if you gain profits or not.

73 from.......

Bob Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!