[TowerTalk] Re: Set The Record Straight

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Set The Record Straight
From: solitsky@acsu.buffalo.edu (Scott E. Olitsky)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:49:37 -0500
Jack,

I agree with your thoughts.  One thing to remember is that IF fraud has been
committed, than this becomes a CRIMINAL act.  The DA and/or Attorney General
carries a big stick and bankruptcy gives little protection.  A criminal fine
and/or possible jail time sometimes convinces the owner to "do the right
thing"

Scott