[TowerTalk] Rohn supplier in So Cal?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn supplier in So Cal?
From: overturf@cts.com (gary overturf)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 05:06:36 -0800
See Ham Radio Outlet.  They are back in the business.  They bring it from
their own stock pile in Northern Cal.  I am a Rohn Dealer in San Diego but
because I don't order and stock in bulk, HRO can sell most items retail
cheaper than I can buy them from my supplier.  Do call Texas Towers but be
prepared for shipping cost to be high.

gary, k6cys