[TowerTalk] quads

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] quads
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:21:54 -0500
> I won 20 years ago, and looks like I win again :-)
> I answered your points, and you come back with this? This is the best
> you can do? It is interesting how you can pick, turn around and
> ridicule something, when completely ignoring boboos that you make. In
> few months I bet you will "discover" loops and will promote their
> virtues.
>
> 73 Yuri

Having been confronted with facts like 30 dBd gain, power-robbing
feedpoints, lossy joints, high contest scores, and other common-
sense claims....I know it's time to quit.

Too bad the contest world, EME stations, VHF DX'ers, and
commercial point-to-point systems never understood all that good
technical information.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com