Fwd: Re: [TowerTalk] Jontz 60-ft Self-Supporting Tower Info?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: Re: [TowerTalk] Jontz 60-ft Self-Supporting Tower Info?
From: Bob Otto <N8NGA@one.net> (Bob Otto)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:46:06 -0500
Hello Florentino,

WOW!!!   TowerTalk is back up and running <G>  Welcome back everyone!

73 from.......

Bob Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

Time Written:
11:34:17 PM
Attachments:
<none>

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!

FVEJ> Hello all,

FVEJ> I've come across a 60-feet Jontz tower  for which the only information
FVEJ> available is a single-page spec sheet stating the tower "will withstand
FVEJ> hurricane force winds having been tested at windloads of 80 mph" BUT does
FVEJ> not state antenna windload capacity.  This particular tower is the hot
FVEJ> dip galvanized heavy duty model No. 500.   The tower comes in 10-feet
FVEJ> sections with the base section 20-1/4-inch a side, intermediate straight
FVEJ> and tapered sections, and a 11-1/2-inch  top section.

FVEJ> I have no idea as to age but the spec sheet I refer to, states a  net
FVEJ> price of $141.

FVEJ> Thanks & 73, George AH6BV / w1
FVEJ> ________________________________________________________________
FVEJ> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
FVEJ> Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!
FVEJ> Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
FVEJ> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

FVEJ> --
FVEJ> FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/towertalk
FVEJ> Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com