[TowerTalk] F-12 C3S assembly hints?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] F-12 C3S assembly hints?
From: k6sdw@arrl.net (Eddy Avila)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:08:50 -0000
Nat, I built a C3e couple years ago -- take your time and read the stinkin'
manual over at least twice...I didn't and screwed up a bit!! Also, check all
measurements, Force 12 guys at factory screwed up the 20-mtr driven element
measurement, but an 1/8" drill and tape measure and I had that corrected in
minutes!

By-the-way, I bullt the boom on the ground then installed it on the tower
then installed each element while the antenna was on the tower and it worked
great for me!!

73.......you'll really be impressed with your antenna

/k6sdw

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>