[TowerTalk] Cushcraft Antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft Antennas
From: thorh@worldnet.att.net" <thorh@worldnet.att.net (Thor Hallen)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 07:02:43 -0800
Both sides of this controversy may have valid points. Cushcraft apparently
tried to provide good support to hams in the past but was bought out a few
years ago by new management that is arrogant and has little interest in the
ham radio segment of the business. QST has not advertised their products
untill recently because of many complaints and my contact at HRO
headquarters said they don't get much better support as a major dealer. To
those of you that had good experiences in the past; I am glad that you are
satisfied but don't assume that those of us that had recent bad experiences
are paranoid.

Thor Hallen K5AGE