[TowerTalk] Re: [Force 12 Talk] Rivets

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [Force 12 Talk] Rivets
From: andrew@gi0nwg.freeserve.co.uk (Andrew Williamson)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 20:40:28 +0000
In message <IJEEIEMOOMLGBHIDNPFLIEFBCEAA.WD4K@bellsouth.net>, WD4K
<WD4K@bellsouth.net> writes

> I personally feel that it is
>fair and warranted to use the lists ONLY when ALL efforts to deal with a
>company directly have failed. All efforts in vain is the only circumstance
>when we as amateur consumers should close ranks to help our own with
>manufacturer problems. My 2 cents. Tommy WD4K

I think you would consider over 12 months a reasonable time to try to
get the company to deal with a problem?  All efforts HAVE been in vain.
Tom completely ignores any attempts to contact him about a problem which
they admit was their making.  Natan has been superb over all of this and
has tried his best to help but in the end, as he put it, Tom owns the
company and it's his decision (I don't have the exact quote here but can
get it).  Any approach to Tom gets nowhere.

The quiet approach was made and got nowhere.  What other approach is the
left than to go public?

Andrew Williamson GI0NWG / AC6WI
Homepage = http://www.gi0nwg.freeserve.co.uk/

One of the ZL9CI gang