[TowerTalk] Recent Cushcraft discussion.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Recent Cushcraft discussion.
From: (Bill Coleman)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:14:53 -0500
On 2/24/01 14:30, Tom Champlin at wrote:

>Same deal on my R7000, they made
>changes, I found out about them and requested the new parts and they sent
>them free, and no trouble.

They certainly didn't give ME that kind of treatment with MY R7000. Not
only did Cushcraft Technical Support make it abundantly clear they had
absolutely no interest in helping me diagnose why my R7000 doesn't come
anywhere near the bandwidth specifications, they never mentioned to me
that MY R7000 was very different from the current design, nor would they
tell me what changes were made to the traps.

Oh, and they made it clear that any replacement or upgrading of parts
would be on my nickel -- nothing would be free.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901