[TowerTalk] N4XX Vertical on Other Bands?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] N4XX Vertical on Other Bands?
From: (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:15:12 -0800
After this wekends dismal performance on 80 and 40, it's obvious
that I need something better for those bands (not to mention

N4XX published an interesting design in January's CQ Magazine
that I can probably fit into my small city lot, although it is
unlikely I can put up more than 2-3 radioals (compared to Ted's

I'm looking for performance information (i.e., "does it really
work") and whether I can use this antenna for 40 and 80 -- or
is it strictly a 160m antenna.

Any comments are appreciated!

Thanks & 73,
Eric W3DQ