[TowerTalk] Advise Please

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Advise Please
From: Roger Borowski" < (Roger Borowski)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:06:49 -0500
Sounded to me that the damaged section was embedded, and part of
the concrete base, adding a bit more to the problem of repair. I
cant help but wonder if a piece of angle iron couldn't be welded
to the leg in question, both above and below the area of concern,
restoring structural integrity? If insurance will pay for a new
base installation, that would be the way to go.