[TowerTalk] Ref, tower repair

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ref, tower repair
From: (Ronald Anderson)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:34:52 -0600
Gentleman & Ladies:
What I did when one of my legs split from water or something got into one of
my legs.  What I did was I took
a piece of schedule 80 pipe that just fit around the leg of the 25G and
split the pipe lengthwise.  I then took muffler clamps because and clamped
the pipe around the 25G leg.  This splice has been in place for well over a
year now and I see no reason to take down.  This is on the thirty foot
section of a 180 Ft. tower.  You can see the tower on my website but I did
not have photos when made the website.