[TowerTalk] Tower Age

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Age
From: tao@skypoint.com (Tod -Minnesota)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 15:20:17 -0600
Fred:

I really like your simple and straight forward idea. I do have dated
pictures of my Idaho towers installations, dated copies of the permits and
dated post installation inspection reports by the county, but a picture with
a self-reporting time stamp such as a child never occurred to me. I will be
enlisting the aid of one of the neighbor's children as soon as the snow
diminishes enough to approach the tower bases.

73,

Tod, KOTO